Proactive Managed Security
Cybercrime is growing exponentially every year. 60% of small businesses that suffer a ransomeware attack will go out of business within the year. Let us manage your security, so you can focus on running your business.
All inclusive Package Includes
Antivirus isn’t a silver bullet, but it is an important tool in keeping your systems secure. We install commercial grade, centrally managed antivirus onto your systems. We can then manage and monitor how they are performing, ensure they are always up to date, and be notified if anything requires manual intervention to keep your information safe all the time.
- Commercial Grade Antivirus Software
- Management of Antivirus Settings
- 24/7 Monitoring of Security Events on your Systems
- Monitoring of Antivirus updates and status
Consumer grade cloud backup software is cheap, because, they use cheap slow storage, and slow internet connections. This means restoring your data can take weeks! Also they put all the responsibility on you to make sure its working, there is no one checking up to make sure its working properly.
What we offer is totally different. We create a customized plan of what important information needs to be safe. We monitor your backups 24/7 to make sure they are always running as they should. We routinely test getting data back so that not only do you know its really safe, we can tell you exactly how long it will take to get back when you need it.
When you need your data back, we make sure it will be there waiting for you!
- Automatic Backup Software
- Secure Encrypted Offsite Storage
- 24/7 Monitoring of backups to make sure they are running properly (we are notified immediately if they stop working)
- Scheduled testing of restoring data from backups to confirm you can get your data back when you need it.
- Includes Disaster Recovery Planning.
Security Update Management
The most common way computers are infected is through known bugs in the software on your computer that hackers use to get onto your computer. Updating all your software as soon as possible is critically important to stopping these attacks.
We use automated tools to constantly monitor the software on your computers, and install the updates as soon as they become available.
- Management of monthly Windows Updates
- Installation of Security Patches to commonly attacked software
- PDF readers
- Microsoft Office
- Web Browsers
- Frameworks (Java, .NET)
- Proactive emergency patching of critical “zero day” vulnerabilities
All for One Low Monthly Price
- Patching of business software
- Patching of network devices
- Network Storage Devices (NAS)
- Wireless Access Points
What Isn't Included?
- General service requests
- Infection cleanup (if something got past the AV)
- Restoring backup files
- Major software version upgrades (2017 – 2018 etc)